- Ethics and Law in Embryology in Context
- Surrogacy Act 2022 (Northern Territory)
- Legal Parentage After Domestic Surrogacy Arrangements
- Legal Aspects of Donation and Surrogacy in Queensland
- The Decline of Inter-Country Adoption (Essay)
- Presentation: 25th Annual Family Law Conference Cape Town
- Submission to Inquiry Into Matters Relating to Donor Conception Information
- Drafting Binding Financial Agreements that Withstand the Test of Time
- Legalwise: The Duty of Disclosure and Discovery Rules
- Legalwise: Can Embryos be Property?
- First Return Dates: Maximising Returns from the Get-Go
- Miller du Toit Cloete Virtual Conference 2021
- Who Is a Parent Then – Is Three a Crowd? (presented to the Legal Services Commission, Adelaide on 19 November, 2021.